The objective of the project is to support digital solutions in manufacturing companies.
Project actions include:
- creating a common methodology for the implementation of digital audit services,
- conducting digital audits for manufacturing companies,
- raising awareness among regional stakeholders in the context of digital transformation,
- mapping regional infrastructure for the digital activities in the region,
- establishment of a Digital Platform Supporting Innovations for the Baltic Sea States, including the creation of a virtual environment for intelligent solutions.
The project consortium consists of 9 organizations from 6 European Union countries that represent a wide range of end-users and the R&D sector.
Bydgoszcz Industrial Cluster is an associated partner.
Project website: https://iotnorthpoland.com/.
Duration of the Project: 01.01.2019 – 31.12.2021
Project budget: 1 964 050,00 EUR
EU co-financing: 1 600 887,50 EUR
The Project is carried out as part of Interreg – the Baltic Sea Region.