In the light of legal regulations, the Bydgoszcz Industrial Cluster Tool Valley is a personal data controller of Cluster members who are natural persons (Ordinary Members) and natural persons who are representatives of organizational units (Supporting Members). Thus, we are responsible for the use of your data in a safe manner, in accordance with the law.
1. Contact details of the personal data administrator
Contact details of the personal data controller: Bydgoszcz Industrial Cluster Tool Valley, ul. Bydgoskich Przemysłowców 6, 85 – 862 Bydgoszcz, Poland. The cluster has not appointed the Personal Data Protection Inspector.
2. Purpose and legal basis for processing personal data of Cluster Members
The purpose and basis for the processing of your personal data is:
2.1. The implementation of the statutory objectives of the Cluster (Article 6 (1) (C) of the RODO in conjunction with §6 of the Cluster Statute);
2.2. The realization of tax and accounting obligations related to the membership in the Cluster (Article 6 (1) (C) of the RODO);
2.3. The establishing and pursuing claims in connection with membership in the Cluster, i.e. justified interest (Article 6 (1) (C and F) of the RODO).
The cluster does not make automated decisions based on the data and it does not profile them.
3. Data to be provided to us and their source
The data processed by the Cluster come under basic identification and contact details. They include also the data indicated in the declaration of joining the Cluster. The data was provided to us directly. Providing data is a statutory obligation resulting from the Act of April 7, 1989 Law on Associations (Journal of Laws of 2019, item 713).
4. Transferring your data to other entities
Your data may be transferred, if necessary:
4.1 entities processing data on our behalf, participating in the performance of our activities:
4.1.1 operating our ICT systems or providing us with ICT tools,
4.1.2 entities providing us with advisory services, legal and tax assistance, as well as protection of persons and property.
4.2 other data controllers processing your data on their own behalf:
4.2.1 entities operating postal or courier services,
4.2.2 banks conducting payment activity,
4.2.3 insurance companies in connection with the conclusion of the accident insurance contract,
4.2.4 business partners commissioning the Cluster to organize business meetings,
4.2.5 entities implementing economic missions in cooperation with the Cluster,
4.2.6 scientific and research units and research and development centers,
4.2.7 other members of the Cluster, other clusters as well as universities and schools.
5. Transmission of personal data outside the European Economic Area (EEA) or international organizations
If necessary, your data may be transferred outside the EEA (including the European Union, Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland) if it is necessary for the purposes of processing specified in point 2.1, and if it is necessary for the conclusion or performance of a contract concluded in the interest of the Member or with the Member to whom the data relates, between the Cluster and another natural or legal person or an international organization residing or established outside the EEA.
6. The period of personal data processing
Your data will be processed for the duration of your membership in the Cluster, and then for the period required by law governing the production of individual categories of documents, including accounting and tax regulations and the Law on associations, as well as for the period necessary for the proper functioning of the Cluster.
7. Your rights
You can submit a request (regarding personal data) to us for:
• rectification (correction) of data,
• removing of data processed unreasonably,
• restriction of processing (suspension of data operations or non-deletion of data – according to the submitted application),
• access to data (for information about the data processed by us and for a copy of the data),
• transfer of data to another data controller or to you (to the extent specified in Article 20 of the RODO),
• the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body if it is found that the processing of your data violates the RODO,
You can exercise these rights by submitting an application to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling the Cluster number (numbers are available at http://www.klaster.bydgoszcz.pl/strona,kontakt#middle).
To be sure that you are entitled to submit the application, we may ask you to provide additional information allowing us to authenticate you.
The scope of each of these rights and the situations when they can be exercised result from legal provisions. Which rights you can exercise will depend, for example, on the legal basis for processing your data and the purpose for which it is processed.
8. Right to objection
In special situations you may raise objection any time to the processing of your personal data by us, if the basis for the use of data is our legitimate interest. In such a situation, after considering the application, we will no longer be able to process the personal data covered by the objection on this basis, unless there are:
• valid legitimate grounds for data processing, which are considered by law to override your interests, rights and freedoms, or
• grounds for establishing, investigating or defending claims..